Information for CustomersPursuant to and in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003
pursuant to the aforementioned Legislative Decree, personal data will be processed in a proper, lawful and transparent manner, in order to safeguard the confidentiality and rights of the interested parties. With regard to personal data processing, we are pleased to provide the following information:
Purposes of data processing
Data provided will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected with and instrumental to the fulfilment of obligations regarding business relations, and specifically:
- for entering customer details in the company’s computer databases;
- for proper accounting purposes;
- for managing collection and payment processes;
- for managing the company’s dealings with customers;
- for handling any disputes that may arise;
- for Risk Management checks;
- to comply with obligations provided for by statutory and fiscal legislation, regulations and EU regulations.
How data are processed
Personal data may be processed with the help of IT systems and/or on paper by persons entrusted to do so, in compliance with the safety and confidentiality provisions necessary and within the limits set forth in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Communication and transmission
Personal data will be held and processed in the company by our workers and employees specifically entrusted to do so, and will be transmitted to internal and/or external bodies entrusted with carrying out the pertinent mandatory administrative and fiscal procedures. Specifically:
- goods forwarding companies;
- professional or consulting firms;
- banks and credit institutes;
- public entities, only where contemplated by a law or regulation, and to all the Public Administration bodies entrusted with verification and control activities.
Providing data is mandatory, because it is indispensable for commencing, managing and concluding the supply of goods and for carrying out all the related bureaucratic formalities.
Consequences of refusing to provide data
The Data Controller would like to make it clear that any failure to provide all or part of the mandatory information will result in the following: - impossibility for the Data Controller to guarantee the data processing is consistent with the purposes for which it is carried out; - possibility of the results of the data processing not corresponding to the pertinent obligations imposed by the fiscal and administrative regulations. Interested parties may assert their rights as set forth in articles 7, 8 ,9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, and specifically, their right to access their personal data, to ask that said data be rectified, updated or removed if incomplete, incorrect or collected in breach of the law, and to oppose the processing of their data for legitimate reasons by directly contacting the Data Controller. To exercise said rights, interested parties may send a written request to the Administrative Offices of this company.
The Data Controller is “DEMAS S.r.l.”, in the person of its Legal Representative.
The Legal Representative